Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 11

I had a bad food day today. You would think that being home would be less stressful, but it is more tempting. I had some serious snacks today. Mom came to visit C today. She can drive anyone back to their drug of choice. Mine just happens to be food. Don't get me wrong. I love mom very much. She is a wonderful person. But  you need a lot of patience and I had none today.

We went to drop off stuff at Savers. Love that store. Going this weekend to see if they have any Dean Koontz books. Anyway, I'm getting off track. I do that a lot. After Savers, we went to Pralines for some ice cream. Had it been Friendly's I could have resisted. But Pralines is awesome. I just can't turn down a raspberry swirl with shots. But I had a kiddie cone. That's gotta count for something, right? Then it was the eye doctor for B. Over a half hour just waiting to be seen. I was very irritated. All is well and we don't go back until March. Then it was off to Campout for Reading at school. It was fun, not a lot of people. Book fair was open. B spent all his money on books. He even got a diary. So cute. Oh, and they served smores. Ooohhhh they were sooo good! All that chocolatey, marshmallowy goodness. Even you couldn't resist.

So now I am home, just put kids in bed. Now to settle them down enough to sleep. Oh, my food day. Not sure I want to list everything. I went over my DP, but still have WP left. Maybe I will wii fit tomorrow. I just have to remember to do it.

Breakfast: waffles (no bananas left)
Lunch: rice w/ss sauce and an egg roll (different one than last night's)
Dinner: shake & bake drumstick, rice pilaf, wax beans
Snack: ice cream cone, smores

Well not that it's listed, doesn't seem so bad. Still feel like I overdid it tho. Going shopping tomorrow so I will have fruit again. Goes too quick in this house. Guess that's a good thing.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment