Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 12

It was an easy day today. Did some light grocery shopping with some help from C. "mommy can i have (fill in blank here), mommy i want ____, mommymommymommy". But he was so proud of himself for taking a case of soda off the shelf and putting it in bottom of cart all by himself. It was so very cute. Then it was home for the whole afternoon. I had to leave at dinner time for the SGC meeting at the school. I have to go over all the paperwork, but I think it was a good meeting. More confused than ever but at the same time I am a little more educated. One step at a time.

No big temptations today, except those monsterous cookies at my meeting. OMG they were so big and yummy looking. All kinds of grinders too. Even chicken caesar salad, which is very high in points so thank goodness I don't like salad. It looked good tho. I had a turkey and cheese grinder with just a little mayo. Healthiest choice there and lowest in points. Well maybe the salad is healthier but like I said, I don't like salad. I know it's weird but oh well. I hate raw veggies and that's what salad is.

Breakfast: waffles
Lunch: turkey sandwich on whole grain and veggie sticks
Dinner: the turkey grinder i mentioned
Snack: strawberries w/sugar (just enough to bring out the juices), skinny cow

So as not to confuse anyone since I said I don't like raw veggies; veggie sticks are not actual veggies in stick form. They are S&S brand all natural chips that is supposed to be made from vegetables. Somehow I doubt that. But I portioned them all out in bags and now when I have my sandwich they will be all ready for me. I have to have chips with my sandwich. Unless I have soup. But I can't have just a sandwich. Another weird thing about me.

So now the kiddos are in bed and I am heading there soon. My cat is already meowing at me to hurry. She gets impatient sometimes. Fits right in with the rest of the crazy family.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment