Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday the Thirteenth

Ok. It's not really friday the thirteenth. But it is my thirteenth day on WW. Almost 2 weeks. Had a really good day today. Did some laundry and put it on the clothesline. Went grocery shopping for tonight's dinner. Made cookies. My BFF came over (love you, M!).  Pretty easy going day.

I made tonight's dinner from a WW recipe. Herb stuffed shells with sauce made from fresh tomatoes. (or is it tomatos? Ok, spell check says add the e). It came out so yummy. I was very proud of myself (I'm not into cooking, in case you didn't know), although I had to make them not fat free because of hubby.    Then I made some chocolate chip meringue cookies. Those are ok. Not as good as mom's tho. Oh well, I will have to keep trying.

So now it is getting pretty late, well for me anyway. Feel like an old fart sometimes going to bed by 10. But I'm up early and kids keep me active. Tomorrow it's off to sign B up for softball. Or baseball. Or whatever it is for 7yr olds. Maybe they will have a league for C too. Not sure if they do it that young. Guess we will find out.

Breakfast: special k cereal w/fruit and yogurt. cut up banana in cereal
Lunch: leftover cold drumsticks (yes, cold) and wax beans
Dinner: stuffed shells
Snack: strawberries, 2 meringue cookies, skinny cow











I just want to mention (possibly again, my memory sucks) that my snacks are spread out during the day. I just list them in one place because it is easier that way.

So now kids are in bed and I am heading there too.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment