Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 9

Woke up early today. Cleaned up the house before work. Dusted, vacuumed, dishes. I think it was nervous energy about tomorrow. C has his surgery tomorrow. Very minor, but he does have to be put to sleep. I hate to watch that. I cry every time one of my kids gets put to sleep. It justs scares me. Anyway, he is having his ear tubes removed and the underneath of his tongue clipped. Poor kid. But the thing under his tongue connects to the tip so it pulls back and it looks like his tonge is heart shaped. Kinda cute but not so good as he grows. This will improve tongue mobility and possibly speech. Although I think he talks perfectly fine for a kid that is not even 5.   (hold on..got a 7 y rold reading to me...)

So my day was good but long. Not a lot of patience and in my job either you have the patience or you fake it. Not much room for leeway there. So now I am home and having the urge to gorge myself on Easter candy, so instead I am blogging. And listening to parts of Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules being read out loud and laughing appropriately. Now I have to deal with bedtime. How I miss those little candy shelled covered chocolate eggs.

Breakfast: waffle and banana
Lunch: spanish rice (thank you M!! it was delicious, as always! <3)
Dinner: fresh trout, peas, pasta with herbs
Snack: skinny cow (yet to come)

So now I say good night. And please send some good vibes for my C!

1 comment:

  1. You did great today! You did not even eat the cold french fries I offered! Keep up the good work! Give C a kiss and hug. And know we are keeping all of you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete