Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 3

Another good day. I'm pretty motivated at the moment. Last time I tried this, I really didn't care one way or the other if I lost weight. Now I really want to lose again. Anyway, my new lifestyle is off to a good start!

Breakfast: waffles and banana (really liking that)
Lunch: last night's leftovers (yes, the same chicken that poisoned everyone else!)
Dinner: cheese ravioli with margarine and olive oil
Snack: Cameron and I shared sliced strawberries with a little bit of sugar and a banana

I'm hungry. I have to plan my next grocery shopping trip. Right now I'm using what I have in the house (why waste it?) so it's all high in points. I want to find some good fish recipes and start trying different types of fish. I want to start cooking more instead of letting Kim do it all. Going to try different recipes from WW. There are so many that look very yummy!

So another food day come and gone. A lot more happened in between meals.  I'm really not that obsessed with food. Well, a little bit I am or I wouldn't have to be on WW to begin with. But I do have somewhat of a life. Maybe I will tell you about it sometime. Expand my blog.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment